Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monday Night - My all nighter!!!

I'm is still trying to recover from Monday and it's Wednesday.  I have also been working my ass off trying to get our horse arena cleared of brush, so that is definitely added to my soreness and tiredness. 

Ever since I was 18. I have been attracted to guys in their 40's.  Mainly because of the directness I think comes with age.  There is less game playing when you get older. The other thing I have always been attracted to is a guy who is cocky.  I refer to this as being an asshole, but it is really about someone who has confidence.  They know they have something that your gonna like and keep coming back for.  I also have tended to be with guys that are in the car business.  Obviously since I've been in the car business for 10 years this makes sense.  You tend to gravitate toward people your around all the time and people you have things in common with.  It is also because guys that are in the car business have a cockiness about them.  You have to be that way to sell cars.  I'm that way too. 

Well ten years later and I'm still attracted to cocky guys in their 40's.  I had gotten away from this over the past year.  I had mainly been with younger guys since I moved to mn. and I saw this as part of my problem.  Recently I had been communicating with a guy I sold cars with out here.  He is in 40's and definitely has a cockiness about him.  When we worked together I thought he couldn't stand me.  Probably part of the reason I'm sorta attracted to him.  There is also the fact is a former marine.  I have a soft spot for military - kinda plays into the cocky/asshole thing I like.  Anyways, the only issue was he isn't my traditional type in looks department.  Basically short and a little chubby.  Not normally what I go for.  Except at this point I was starting not to care.  I had heard him talk about his sex life before and had a feeling he was a pretty good lay.  So I might have to lower my standards to be able to have a bunch of orgasms - I think I can live with this fact.

So Monday we planned to get together for the first time when he got done with work.  Funny side note - he warned me that he was "not a small guy."  I had to laugh, I just responded that size is relative and I'm sure I would be fine.  He text me he was gonna be late.  I decided to go to the local bar and watch Monday night football while I waited.  O.k. here is where it gets interesting.  So I'm at this bar for about 3 hours.  There aren't that many people in there, but I did notice one cute guy.  Long story short, bar guy doesn't get the balls up to talk to me until I'm about to leave.  Now I have a dilemma, I have a sure thing waiting for me but bar guy is really cute.  I text my friend asking her what to do.  She actually gave me great advice - she said go do your sure thing, but make sure you get bar guy's number.  If you try to flirt with bar guy tonight - your gonna come on too strong cause your horny and your gonna scare him away.  She was right I was coming on way too strong, so I gave him my number and left.

Oh, most guys I make reference to will have nick-names.  So sure thing guy will now be known as hunter-guy (he likes to hunt.)  So I get to hunter guys house at about 11. I won't give you play by play but it was surprisingly really good.  We talked for awhile and then from about 1am to about 3 am got down to business.  Then again from about 5:30 am to about 7 am.  I got a total of about an hour of sleep, but that's o.k. I had lots of orgasms and that's all that's important.  Oh and he said I was an 8 out of 10 as far as being good in bed.  Not bad for the first time.

Well if all else fails at least I know hunter guy will make a good FTF which I know his is more than happy to be. 

Yes I know I'm crazy and have issues, but that's o.k.!  I kinda like the fact that I'm different.  Well I'm actually not that different I just talk about stuff others won't.

Well now that I got laid, I can focus on all the stuff I have to do.  I leave for Green Bay Friday morning and I still have to pack.  I also have to get prepared for l.a.  Not to mention I have a lot of other stuff to do - like try and find a job!

Hopefully you will find these last 3 blogs interesting.  That's enough personal information for me to put out onto the web for one day.

Have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment