Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ugh - Technology and my M.I.A. belongings

As far as blogging is concerned. The stars have not aligned for me lately.  This is mainly because of two things - I'm blond and technology is not cooperating.  The day of my last post I was in St. Paul earlier that morning.  St. Paul isn't that far from me but traffic that time is horrid so I decided to stay with a friend that lives close by the night before.  Well I forgot my phone charger at her house.  Because of that everything has gotten kinda screwy.  She returned the wrong charger to me.  It doesn't work and neither does my car charger.  The two combined only keep my cell running but doesn't charge.  I went to the Verizon store and they gave me a new battery, but to no avail.  It's not holding the charge.  Now I'm gonna have to go back to the Verizon store to get a new charger.  This would be a big deal except the closest store is 40 miles away.  Things like this make me miss L.A.  I had all these blogging tools set up on my phone so I could post on the go.  Hopefully I will get to use those soon. 

I have had the worse habit of leaving my belongings all over Minnesota.  This is really sad especially since I didn't have much to begin with when I came here. I came to here with one suitcase and that was in winter time so heavy items.  I had no summer clothes what so ever.  I have made due, but it doesn't help when I leave things everywhere. I think the only item I will never see again is a skirt that I was wearing on St. Patty's day, but that is another story for another day.  Oh and all the stuff at my ex-boyfriends house.  Also items I will probably never see again, but not 100% on that yet.  We are trying to be friends, but it's not working very well since every time I talk to him I want to rip his eye balls out of the sockets. Bitter much?  Yes, but I have my reasons.  But alas also a story for another time.

Well that's it for now.  This past week was really crazy and I'll have to play catch up on the varies activities that transpired.  Hopefully, I will get to do that over the next couple days.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment