Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween - l.a.

So not feeling the greatest today, but wanted to post a couple of quick things which I'll expand on tomorrow. First - I'm going home to l.a. to visit for a week! I leave November 1! Only downside is this speeds up my fitness goal by 2 weeks. Good thing I only have 10 lbs. to go. I'm extremely excited and can't wait to see my mom and friends.
Second thing - I was talking to one of my friends yesterday about what I should be for Halloween - I told her that the requirement was to be something slutty - she said "that's easy - go as yourself." I said "very funny, I was thinking of going as a dominatrix (sp?)" she says "like I said - go as yourself." I told her she was a bitch and laughed and then I said your right. Anyways - that's the kind of abuse I get from my friends - truth hurts right? The whole conversation cracked me up. I had to share. So I am going to be a dominatrix - should be slutty enough at least. Oh and my aunt asked me what a dominatrix was - that was fun to explain!
Well that's it for tonight.
Hope you all have a good one!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment