Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mandy's Sex Life - past year

Well I'm not going to go into to every sorted detail, but you need an overview for some things to make sense.  Before moving to Minnesota, I had a very happy, healthy sex life.  Obviously there were some bumps, but for the most part I was pretty content.  Finding a FTF is l.a. was pretty easy.  As funny as it sounds, the last guy I was with in L.A. was a recommendation.  One of the guys I worked with was tired of hearing me bitch about how I hadn't gotten laid in 3 months.  Oh by the way, 3 months of no sex is always my breaking point.  I start to do really stupid things when that happens.  I get bitchy after 2 weeks no sex, so you can imagine 3 months.  Anyways my co-worker told me he had a friend who was single and didn't want a relationship and had a big cock.  All very good things in my mind.  Now how one guy knows another guys penis size, I don't really want to know, but whatever.  It turned out to be true.  Anyways, I started hooking up with Eric (the friend) about 3 months before I move to MN.  He was phenomenal in bed and very well endowed (10+)  Now I know this is t.m.i., but it 's important I promise.  This being with a "big" guy thing had been a pattern for me for about the past 2 years.  It was like all of sudden I had a sign of my forehead that said I could handle big penis and they seeked me out.  Not that I'm complaining. 

So, life was happy (at least in the sex department).  I was getting laid properly at least twice a week.  Then I go and decide to move half way across the country.  I was having a lot of personal issues and at the very least needed a change of pace and a break from the craziness.  Eric was very upset when I told him I was moving but I had to do what I had to do.

Now it's February in Minnesota.  It's cold.  I know very few people and I'm started to get horny.  I'm not going to go through every single encounter, but here is an overview.  The first couple of guys I hooked up with were absolutely gorgeous.  Great bodies, good looks, but absolutely horrible in bed (and average 6-7.) One quick note on the size thing - there is nothing wrong with average if you know what your doing.  I had just been used to bigger and it takes time for your body to adjust (about 6 months.) Then I thought o.k. maybe it's mn. guys or maybe it's just cause they were really hot and didn't feel they needed to try as hard.  I went with the later.  I refused to believe I couldn't find a decent lay in this state.  Although I was starting to worry there was no shortage of small penis in this state, especially since I had been told this by many people.  I felt I could deal with a "small guy" if he was good in bed (or at least tried.) So I decided to give the short, fat guy a go.  Now he was kinda of an asshole and a big flirt (which is so my type) and somehow managed to pull some very nice pink.  He was a decent lay and was o.k. with the FTF arrangement.  This lasted for about 3 months until I meet my last boyfriend.  He was great in bed, but wanted more than an FTF arrangement.  Against my better judgement I decided to be his girlfriend.  Well that ended about 2 months ago.  So back to square one again.  A couple weeks after the break-up I hooked up with my two beautiful boys again.  It was actually pretty good but just a temporary fix.  Then the past month and half was weird.  I don't know quite how to explain this.  Basically, I messed around with two different guys during that time, but no sex happened.  They were fun sexual experiences, but not 100% fulfilling. 

So there was a couple different things going on in my mind.  In a few weeks, I will be in L.A. and I will definitely be getting laid and properly.  But then there is also the fact that it's been two months no penis! L.A. will make it 3 months and remember 3 months - bad!  What's a girl to do?  Now it didn't help that I've been talking to a friend that is very sexual also.  I don't know why -  but when your a sexual person and if you are around other sexually charged people, it makes things worse - meaning you get hornier than normal.  So I'm horny and l.a. is still a month away.  There was a guy I'd been talking to but he feel into the short, fat category.   Eeehhhhh, what to do?  And for those of you thinking - how bout toys or self stimulation.  Well I already do that on an average of 5 times a day.  There are just times when you need penis.  So ideally I want to find an FTF out here, but on the other hand I just need to get laid, but I really hate one night stands. 

Well the solution is in the next blog, which will explain what happened Monday night.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment