Friday, January 28, 2011

Catch up time!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged!  I just read through all the previous ones and sadly not a lot has changed. Well at least not in the sex department.

Well, let's get you up to date.  L.A. and Green Bay were awesome!  I had some beer and brats, then some sun and sex. I was a happy girl. Geez that was way back in November.  Ok, so I get back home.  Hunter guy had disappeared of the face of the earth.  I was getting totally blown off!!!! Really?  Short - fat guy blows me off??? I found out fairly recently that he had gotten back together with his phyco girlfriend, but we will get into that more later.  So what do I do?  I get back together with my ex-boyfriend.  I'm not going to go into that too much, because the drama that unfolded was ridiculous.  Looking back it was because of the regular lay aspect that I got back with him.  I'm sorry but he had a small penis and was a drama queen.  I will give him credit - he was good in bed, but not worth the headache!  So that ended in mid - December.  And wouldn't you know it - a week later hunter guy re-appears! Really? Oh well - so after giving him shit for blowing me off, we got together.  It was not as great as I remembered, and I could tell he was going to disappear again, which he did.  He said he would call me in a couple days, that was over a month ago.  I know I have said this before but it's really annoying getting blown off by a short - fat guy.  At least when you get blown off by a hot guy, you know it's because of the fact they are getting pink thrown at them in every direction.  When you get blown off by a guy who has limited options, you start to take it personally.  The other thing that just annoys me about guys in general is how they are so afraid of being direct.  I understand if you have found something else, believe me - yours is not the only penis on the planet.

So, guess what?  Mandy gets to start all over again!  I will get into that in a bit.

Here is a little non - sex info.  So, I finally hit my weight loss goal and have kept the weight off!  I am now 135 and a size 4.  All I need to do now is tone my tummy and butt a little and I will be solid!  Don't get me wrong, I look great right now.  I know, I know, I'm a conceited bitch.  I'm just really happy with the results so far, it was a lot of hard work. Oh and I'm a brunette now!  For some reason I got a bug up my ass and wanted a change.  I put it to a vote on facebook and my friends overwhelming voted for brunette, so that's what I did.  I like it.  It's sucks not having the blonde excuse when I do something really stupid, but that's ok.  I also had to adjust my game a little.  Blondes are a little more approachable I think, probably because of the mis-conception that they are not as intelligent.  So even when I have my "don't fuck with me face on," I would still get hit on.  Not the case as a brunette, I have to smile more.  I also noticed with my friends that as a brunette, if I'm not smiling, I'm constantly being asked - what's wrong?  So I have to learn to be a little more friendly looking.  Not a big deal.

Another new change is that I have been applying a new way of thinking.  Basically the theory that is presented in the book/movie The Secret.  I have been in a pretty dark place for the last few years and it was getting old.  I needed to change my way of thinking.  For those of you that don't know, The Secret is about the law of attraction.  In simplest terms if you are positive - good things will happen and if your negative, bad things will happen.  This is of course is just 1% of what goes into it, but if your really interested, you can get the book yourself.  So I started applying this to my life in late December and it has made an enormous difference!  Part of the thought process is envisioning what you want out of life and making it happen.  A lot of my goals are long term, but I am noticing things happening.

Side note.  I have decided what I want to do with my life.  I want to become a marriage and family therapist and eventually a sex therapist.  I know this is probably a fact that doesn't surprise too many people.  You may not know that when my sexless marriage was failing, I went to a sex therapist.  I actually didn't know he specialized in sexual issues at the time, I thought he was just a marriage counselor. Well obviously  my marriage still failed, but he helped me realize some very important things.  The topic of sex has always interested me and at one time I considered teaching the history of sexuality and sexology.  I recently decided that my time would be better spent trying to help couples that have been in similar circumstances to mine than teaching a bunch of horny college students.  So I am currently in the process of figuring out how to make this goal happen.  It will mean a few more years of school, but I know it will be a gratifying career.

So back to the thought process thing.  A part of it is envisioning what you want.  I just went over my long term goals, but what is my short term goal you ask?  I bet you know the answer. Yes your right - getting penis on a regular basis.  So how do you go about achieving your short term goal?  You tell the universe what you want, you envision what it will be like when you get it and then you do steps to make it happen.  So I started with telling the universe what I wanted.  Dear universe, please send me a hot guy with a big penis who is not an emotional wreck and also not a complete asshole.  If you have read my previous blogs you will understand the asshole thing.  Anyways,  I asked for this every morning and night.  Well then I needed to envision it and believe me I did - especially during "me time."  Then there are the steps.  I had been on zoosk.com forever but because your limited in your communication unless you want to pay - it wasn't working very well.  So I researched completely free sites.  I went on a couple.  Well within minutes of doing my profile I got hit up like crazy.  So I found a penis fairly recently.  He has a big penis, is hot, and not a complete asshole.  I still don't have a great read on him yet, but we will see. I also haven't been able to give him the "speech" yet.  You know how it goes.  I don't want a relationship.  I just want to get laid once a week (at the least.)  I need to know when the next time we are going to hook up is going to be because otherwise I turn into a crabby horny bitch. Do not flake or blow me off! Rescheduling is o.k. I don't really need to talk to you in the meantime if the next date is already set.  If you are "handling business," I will not sleep or even look for anyone else.  If you blow me off - after 2 weeks I will start looking elsewhere or "trolling" as I call it. Then we are done.  Hopefully he will understand and be agreeable.  I'm hoping for sex on a regular basis without the drama.  I'm not sure why, but this always seems like a lot to ask. 

The universe doesn't really get moderation.  A couple guys have come out of the wood work this week but since they are in l.a. it doesn't really matter.   Although with one of the guys it's kind of a funny situation.  I won't go into extreme detail.  I never thought he was attracted to me.  I would have fucked him in a heartbeat when I first met him and he knew it but he never seemed to feel the same way.  Out of the blue, he emails me, telling me he wants to fuck me.  It was crazy.  Well good to know you can get the one the got away even if it won't be til way ahead in the future.

That should catch you guys up for now.  I actually have more to say since it has been so long but my fingers are getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment