Friday, October 15, 2010

couple updates then topics of the day - spitting game and FTF's

I had a realization today.  I'm going to the Packer/Vikings game at Lambeau Field next weekend.  How am I supposed to loose 10 lbs by November 1st when I'm gonna be in the land of cheese, bratwurst and beer.  These are some of my favorite things.  Oh well - I'll figure something out.  I'm super excited about getting to visit l.a., I can't wait.  My mom did some magic to make it happen and I'm so grateful.  I can't wait to see my friends, especially my boys.  I miss hanging out with the guys I used to work with at the dealer back home so much.  I haven't been able to bond with anyone out here like I did with those guys, of course I've known them for close to ten years.  The one thing I found funny is how one of the first calls I made was to make sure I'm gonna get handled.  I'm so messed in the head sometimes.  What can I say?  I have needs!

Which leads me nicely into the topic of the day.  Spitting game.  I got told recently ways to improve my game.  I found this hysterical.  Mainly because of who it came from.  The advice was to play hard to get.  This isn't bad advice, it just doesn't suit what I'm trying to achieve.  It is my opinion that when most people spit game they are trying to achieve one of two goals.  Either they are trying to get laid that night or they are trying to meet someone that can be potential dating material.  Since my goal is a little different, my game is a little different.  I have no desire to be in a relationship, nor do I have any desire for a one night stand.  I prefer to have what most people call "friends with benefits."  I hate that term because it reminds me of high school.  I prefer to call it FTF's (friends that f...)  It is basically when two people get together a couple times a week to have sex.  It's great if you can hangout as friends also, but for me that is not a requirement.  In fact for me the less socializing outside of the bedroom the better.  Now I know people having many varying opinions on this and believe me I've heard them all.  This is just something that has worked for me.  Anytime I tried something else, like marriage for example, I got burned.  Now just so we are clear on my whole FTF thing.  I am committed to the person I'm with, in the sense that I don't sleep with anyone else.  I hope the other person is the same way, but I don't have any real expectation that they are.  The couple times I was in these kind of relationships, they lasted a very long time.  One last 2 years and the other 3 years.  I am just someone that doesn't deal well with commitment and these relationships give me what I need. 

I will definitely talk about this more in the future, especially because I have failed miserably trying to find this kind of relationship out here.  Not really that surprising since people are more conservative out here. Well to a certain extent.  There are a lot of freaky people in this state.  Actually I think people out here are more sexual or at least more sexually adventurous, they just don't talk about it at all.  I have gotten hit up for more three-somes and all kinds of other sexual acts since I've been out here.  A whole lot more than I ever did in l.a.

O.k. that's it for tonight.  I will leave you to ponder this though - Is it possible to find someone that is crazy in bed without them being crazy in the head?

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment