Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The weekend - Harleys and shotguns!

Wow - these past few days have been crazy.  It's gonna take 3 blogs to fill you in.  This one will be short.  Just a couple funny things that happened over the weekend.  My aunt was out of town and told me that our friend Rick needed to come over to pick up some band equipment.  Rick is an old family friend.  He has know my mom and aunt since they were kids.  He's kinda like an uncle to me.  Anyways, Lisa said she told Rick that I would call him around 1pm, since this is when I normally wake up.  I was offended by this remark since I had been busting my ass all week cleaning barn and lately I have been up no later than 8am.  I told her I would call him in the morning.  Well Friday after having lunch with my cousin and friend and their daughters, I decided to clean barn and workout.  I had one too many energy drinks at lunch and over did it.  I cleaned barn for 2 hours, then went on a 3 mile run, then did an hour work-out.  After that I was up till about mid-night doing random things - cleaning, making to-do lists, etc.  Needless to say, I didn't wake up till 1:45pm on Saturday! Oh well.  Rick came over around 2:30 and I was still in p.j.s.  He asked if I wanted to go on a Harley ride.  I thought it was a great idea, since the weather won't allow that for very much longer. He was a little concerned about my back and I told him I would be fine.  About half way through the ride he asked how I was doing - I said fine.  Then he asked how the vibration was and I said "I like it."  He laughed so hard I thought he was going to crash.  He forgets that my mind is constantly in the gutter.  Anyways we went to dinner and I told him all about my FTF thing and I thought this little old lady behind me was gonna have a heart-attack! Oh well - that's what she gets for ease-dropping.  Rick dropped me off and I asked him if he could teach me how to shoot a shotgun since it gets scary on the farm when Lisa is out of town and the only gun she has is a 12-gauge shot gun.  He said yes.

So Sunday, I went over to Rick's and he taught me how to shoot.  I can't tell you how great it was.  I had a mini-orgasm every time that gun went off.  He was teaching me how to jack the shell through the chamber after each shot.  I lost track of the rounds and I said "hey Rick did I jack off the gun?"  He started laughing hysterically.  He told me I have a funny sense of humor.  I wasn't really trying to be funny, it's just the brain in the gutter syndrome and I don't know weapon terminology.

One other funny Rick thing then I'm done with this blog.  When Lisa got home Monday night from work, she ran in the house and grabbed the phone and said she had to make a very important phone call.  She said it was Rick's b-day.  So we wished him a happy birthday.  Rick told Lisa that his step-son Chris saw him with me on the Harley on Saturday and wondered who the cute blond was.  Rick told him it was me and Lisa said he shouldn't have it, would have been a good running joke.  Rick said "yeah right - everyone knows the only way I can get a cute blond like Mandy is to pay."  Lisa then said "you don't have to pay Mandy, she's free."  I'm like gee thanks Lisa. 

Great weekend all in all.  I had fun and did fun and new things.  This takes you to Monday, which is when all the fun happened, but I'm gonna have to do some back story so Monday makes more sense.  So that will be the next blog, which I really suggest you read.

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment