Monday, January 31, 2011

One door closes, another opens

I don't even know where to begin - so much has happened in the past few days.  After finishing my blog on Friday, I decided to tell the guy that I had mentioned in that blog to read it.  I sent him an email to read it and if he could handle that kinda of arrangement - great, if not - no hard feelings.  So off that email went.  I kinda knew what the answer would be and already had other irons in the fire in case it was no.

The other iron in the fire was another guy I met online.  I had been emailing him back and forth for about a week.  He text me Friday and asked me if I wanted to go to a gopher (college) hockey game. I said sure.  What did I have to loose?  Plus it sounded like fun.  Now granted I felt a little slutty about the fact I just sent an email off to one guy asking him if I could have his penis on a regular basis and then am going on a first date with another guy. You only live once, right?

I guess I should nick name these guys so you don't get confused, heck I'm confused.  Anyways, the guy I sent an email to will be booty call guy and the guy I went to gopher game with will be army guy since he just got out of the army. 

Now you need a breakdown of my weekend:

Friday:

6:00 pm - meet army guy  - go to hockey game
9:00 pm - go to local bar with army guy and see live band (really having a great time)
10:00 pm - get email from booty call guy that basically says thanks but no thanks (saw that one coming) (and was kind of regretting having even sent the email in the first place)

Saturday:

2:00 am  - leave bar (yes with army guy) takes me to car
2:00 to 6:00 am- talk in his car (yes just talk)
6:00 am - we are hungry - decide to go to Perkins and get breakfast
7:00 am - get back to car (again)
7:30 am - finally leave for home
8:30 am - crawl into bed
12:00 pm - get text from army guy - do I wanna hang out later that day?
1:00 - 3:30 pm - run around house cleaning like a lunatic and get ready
4:00 pm - army guy picks me up and we go to movie
4:40 -7:00 pm - watch the movie No Strings Attatched
7:00 pm - go and pick up a pizza
7:30 pm - get back home
8:00 pm - eat and then go to my room. We talk and messed around until.....

Sunday:

3:30 am - Army guy and I finally go to sleep - and no sex has happened
6:30 am - We wake up - I do chores - go back to my room and we talk and mess around more - still no sex
3:00 pm - We decide we need to do something - he is thinking about getting a house nearby, so we get ready to go house shopping
4:00 pm - shower with army guy - still no sex
5:00 pm - leave house and decide to get dinner first
5:30 pm - dinner
6:30 - 7:00 pm look at 2 houses
8:00 - get back home - go to room and more talking - no sex

Monday:

1:30 am - he leaves
10:00 am - I wake up feeling like I just did a 72 hour bender in Las Vegas

See what I mean?  My brain hurts.  I need to back track a little in give you a little in between the lines details.  I was not suprised at all that booty call guy shot me down.  I could kinda tell after the last time we slept together that it would be the last time we slept together.  I can't tell you exactly why just that certain guys have a hard time dealing with me. Like I mentioned above, I was kind of regretting sending it anyways, even before I hit it off with army guy.  It was one of those moments when you hit the send button and then immediately regret it. I wasn't sure I could deal with his personality on a regular basis even if it was just for sex and turns out the feeling was mutual. Since I got shut down though I decided to be a little less direct with Army guy.  Plus Army guy is not really the kind of guy that the speech would work with. The other thing is that I was really digging army guy and didn't want to screw it up.  I had an absolute blast with him at the hockey game and bar.  I beat him twice in pool and he handled it really well, plus he didn't get all jealous when guy friends would come up and say hi.  I did fill him in on my normal M.O. when it comes to dating - only because he asked. This was done after the bar. He accepted this info rather well and didn't seem to judge me because of it.  He seemed open to it, but the problem was that I was liking him.  Great!!!!

Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate the universe not giving me any lag time in between penis'.  What I wasn't expecting was that one of the penis' would be a really great guy who actually has his shit together.  Part of the reason I pick asshole guys is so I won't get attached. So in the parking lot I tell army guy that I like him and want to see how things go.  This didn't mean I intended on waiting all that long to sleep with him, I just wasn't going to do it on the first date.  During the course of the weekend I thought it was going to happen a few times and it kind of did, but I'll get into that in a bit. 

Obviously a lot of talking was done.  One thing that he liked about me was that I have a good understanding of the military.  My understanding comes from the fact that my mom was a cop so I get the discipline and sacrifice aspect of it.  There is also the fact that I was a military history major, so I get the tactical aspect of it.  Then of course there is the fact that I was in a "FTF" relationship with a marine for 3 years and then married to someone that was in the air force.  All of this I told him.  Now I've got army guy.  Once we sleep together that will be 3 of the 4 branches down.  Then all I need is Navy. I also told him that and he laughed.  That's why I like him, I can totally be my crazy self and he actually seems to like it.

Now for the sex part.  He told me that he likes to wait to have sex with someone until he knows a lot about them. By Sunday I felt he knew enough about me.  I mean we talked for like 20 hours by that point.  So we start having sex - he actually stopped me half way through. I was bummed I was really enjoying myself and had already got off like 5 times and we had only been going at it for 15 minutes. Also I hate when the guy doesn't get off. Anyways, he said he had to stop because he didn't want to rush in to sex and wanted to get to know me better. Really? You couldn't have thought of that 15 minutes ago? I told him I would respect him in the morning. He laughed. He also said I deserved more than some guy that would rush to get into my pants in the first 72 hours. How am I suppose to argue with that one? I'm thinking to myself  "great - all I wanted was penis on regular basis and now I'm laying next to someone that has "marriage potential" written all over him. How do I get myself into these situations?"   I know most girls would be falling all over themselves to be with this guy and me I'm getting all weirded out with the idea of being with someone for more than just sex. There were some really domestic moments this weekend like brushing our teeth together and of course house shopping that just made me cringe.

I swear who ever or whatever made me is playing a sick joke.  It's like when they made me they said o.k. let take a man (with a very high sex drive) and put him into a female body and see what happens.  I'm sure someone up there is getting a good laugh at me. I am so messed up in the head. 

So I guess I'm going to have to pretend to be normal and just see how this one plays out.

Oh one funny tidbit.  So today I'm in my group therapy session going over what happen this weekend.  Ok - I know your wondering why I'm in a group therapy session but that is a whole story in itself and will have to wait for a future blog.  Anyways, I'm discussing what happened this weekend with the group and how I'm a little perplexed with the situation because I prefer no strings attached relationships.  One of the guys in group texts me when the meeting was over (we all have each others phone numbers.) He sent me a picture of his cock with a message of "no strings ever." I replied back thanks but no thanks. Does this kind of stuff happen to everyone or is it just me?

Well that about covers it.  We will see what happens.  I am now going to go sleep for a year!

Have a great night everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment